lunes, marzo 14, 2011

Abejita



All I can say is that my life is pretty plain


I like watchin' the puddles gather rain



And all I can do is just pour some tea for two



and speak my point of view



But it's not sane, It's not sane



I just want some one to say to me



I'll always be there when you wake



Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today



So stay with me and I'll have it made



And I don't understand why I sleep all day



And I start to complain that there's no rain



And all I can do is read a book to stay awake



And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape



escape......escape......escape......



All I can say is that my life is pretty plain



ya don't like my point of view



ya think I'm insane



Its not sane......it's not sane

!!!!!!!!YAD IP YPPAH

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario